Feb-Lee
This month was ok for me. I had my Ups and downs too. One good thing is I have been working at Sear’s for about 2 months now and it is going well and I’m happy that I’m working there and making some new friends too. I have had a good month with 1304. I meet a new guy by my job at Sear’s, he sells the Real Change Newspaper and stays at a local motel. I try to talk to him every week when I see him out there.
I have also been thinking about next fall and this summer and what I’m going to do. Should I stay here for a anther year at 1304 or go back home or is there somewhere else God wants me to be. Then about 2 weeks ago God let me know he wanted me to be here for a anther year at the house and I feel that I can do more and that God is not done with me at the house. Now that I've decided to be here for a anther year what am I going to do? I spoke to the youth pastor at the church here and I love working with youth, and that I miss working with the youth. This will be fun, but harder then back at my home church, because I knew those kids. I had originally planned to go back to camp this summer, but that isn't going to work out, like I had hoped. This was really hard to hear, I really enjoyed working at camp, but someone said I should take a break for the summer. After talking with some friends, I decided that God was telling me to take a break for a while (from camp). I hope to get back into camp in a few years, but hope to get some school done in the mean time. This month had its ups and downs, and I hope next month will be better.
It’s going to be a good year being at the house for a while.
I have also been thinking about next fall and this summer and what I’m going to do. Should I stay here for a anther year at 1304 or go back home or is there somewhere else God wants me to be. Then about 2 weeks ago God let me know he wanted me to be here for a anther year at the house and I feel that I can do more and that God is not done with me at the house. Now that I've decided to be here for a anther year what am I going to do? I spoke to the youth pastor at the church here and I love working with youth, and that I miss working with the youth. This will be fun, but harder then back at my home church, because I knew those kids. I had originally planned to go back to camp this summer, but that isn't going to work out, like I had hoped. This was really hard to hear, I really enjoyed working at camp, but someone said I should take a break for the summer. After talking with some friends, I decided that God was telling me to take a break for a while (from camp). I hope to get back into camp in a few years, but hope to get some school done in the mean time. This month had its ups and downs, and I hope next month will be better.
It’s going to be a good year being at the house for a while.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home