Ben is Back
Well, it is good to be back. My year away was both fun and productive. Most of it was spent translating for groups of Americans doing clinics (both medical, and dental) and evangelism. However, it was hard to grow spiritually when I don't have any one to walk with and support me. So even though great things were done, and I felt that I was used by God while I was there, I Might have actually done some back sliding. Which is why it is really good to be back in the 1304 house. I am glad to be back with my "family" that will help me grow, and that I can help in return, because that is the essence of the house, to learn to love our neighbors better. so be praying for us, that we may do this, to the best of our abilities.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home