Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dan and Lane

All the people in the house were really cool and had a lot of knowledge about what they do. It's good that there is someone to do this kind of ministry in this area. I learned that despite the reasons for someone to be homeless, they still need help, and that we should try to be Christ-like to as many as we can touch.

_______

These two days were very eye opening. I had never taken this close of a look into the lives of homeless people. I noticed how difficult it is to be homeless and to actually find shelter. Through all this, I learned that the world of homeless people is definitely not dull. They tend to live very interesting lives; sleeping under bridges, riding buses, and meeting new people. In the end, I'm pretty tired, but I would like to do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home